Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS questions, 2 column layout

CSS questions, 2 column layout

Bart van den Burg

Hi

I've been out of the run for a too long period, and now I'm trying to make a
simple 2 column layout, and it's a disaster...

the page is http://wine.tvreclames.nl/, and I've been asked to make the
layout you basically see there, and I have a few questions:

1) In internet explorer, there is a 2 pixel space between the 'menu' en the
'main' layers. What is causing this?

2) How can I take care that the 'menu' layer extends to the bottom if it's
smaller than the 'main' layer, and vice versa?

3) What can I do about the problem Internet Explorer has with this page:
http://wine.tvreclames.nl/page.php?page=13 ?

I hope you can answer my questions
Thanks in advance

Bart

Bart van den Burg

guess I'll have to use tables then

Css-Layout vs Table-Layout Habib HTML 15 06-20-2006 05:11 AM
Table-based layout to CSS layout Guybrush Threepwood HTML 20 06-11-2006 11:12 AM
CSS 3 Column layout Rob Kirton HTML 3 09-05-2003 08:34 AM

Advertisments