Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Cheap Web Hosting and Domain Name?

Re: Cheap Web Hosting and Domain Name?

Tom Smith

Yes we do web design is that was intended for me. send an email to sales at
the domain below, that address is not valid, to many spammers and spiders
searching for addresses in here. We would be happy to speak with you.

--
Tom Smith
Deep Host Internet Services

"Weyoun the gowd damn Dominion Vorta who certainly didn't dance"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3inac.47$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tom Smith wrote:
> > We offer a great service with 99.9% uptime, our prices are very

competitive
> > starting at 7.99 depending on what your needs are. As far as cheap

domains,
> > cheap is always a relative term. We use godaddy www.godaddy.com they

are
> > only $8.00 or so which we find reasonable.
> >

> do you do web design?

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

"Tom Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CQJac.378272$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> , that address is not valid, to many spammers and spiders
> searching for addresses in here.

Something that has always worked well for me is to use an autoresponder
here. My email address listed here is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - which
replies back with an autoresponder telling people my REAL email address so
they can easily reach me. Spammers and spiders have never caught on to
that.

--Tina

--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997