Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: About Spambots and HTML

Re: About Spambots and HTML

Tom Smith

Yes they do, they will harvest from just about anything. try googleing for
encrypting email address I don't have the site in front of me but it
translates the email addy to a hex value. I haven't been spammed a the test
address I tried this with yet.

--
Tom Smith
Deep Host Internet Services