Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Online Guestbook for couple getting married

Online Guestbook for couple getting married

Hi everyone. My friends are getting married and I want to make a website
for them. Would like the site to have a guestbook so people can fill it
in before the wedding as they visit the site for updated info.
Can anyone *please* recommend a nice one that I can use that has no
advertising/banners and is free.
Thanks

Els

wrote:

> Hi everyone. My friends are getting married and I want to make a website
> for them. Would like the site to have a guestbook so people can fill it
> in before the wedding as they visit the site for updated info.
> Can anyone *please* recommend a nice one that I can use that has no
> advertising/banners and is free.

http://proxy2.de/scripts.php
The one nearly at the bottom: guestbook 1.5.

--
Els

- Renato Russo -