Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > ActiveX with Visual Baisc .NET 2003?

ActiveX with Visual Baisc .NET 2003?

Ken Williams

I need to create an activex control to run on a Pocket PC 2003.

Do OCX's exist on pocket pc's? if not what should I be making? dll's only
then?

I know I can't used eVB 3 or whatever to make activex controls for the
PocketPC. I do have Visual Studio 2003. Can I use the Visual Basic .NET
included with Visual Studio 2003 to make active controls?

Thanks.

SpaceGirl

"Ken Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9qe2c.2858$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to create an activex control to run on a Pocket PC 2003.
>
> Do OCX's exist on pocket pc's? if not what should I be making? dll's

only
> then?
>
> I know I can't used eVB 3 or whatever to make activex controls for the
> PocketPC. I do have Visual Studio 2003. Can I use the Visual Basic .NET
> included with Visual Studio 2003 to make active controls?
>
> Thanks.

What does this have to do with HTML?

I would assume that their is a SDK (developers kit) for Pocket PC. The VB
runtime files are pretty huge, so I cant imagine they exist on a small
platform like Windows Mobile or Windows CE.

Whitecrest

In article <c2cas1$1s8n16$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>,
> > Do OCX's exist on pocket pc's? if not what should I be making? dll's

> only
> What does this have to do with HTML?

Isn't it obvious?

He wants to create an OCX on a pocket PC.
And where do you keep a pocket PC? In your pocket
And what is your pocket attached to? Your pants.
And what do you use your pants for? To cover your ass

Which is exactly what the OP is trying to do....

--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com

Dick O'Brien

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 06:35:13 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ken Williams)
wrote:

>I need to create an activex control to run on a Pocket PC 2003.
>
>Do OCX's exist on pocket pc's? if not what should I be making? dll's only
>then?
>
>I know I can't used eVB 3 or whatever to make activex controls for the
>PocketPC. I do have Visual Studio 2003. Can I use the Visual Basic .NET
>included with Visual Studio 2003 to make active controls?

Try asking in news:microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactfram ework

GetCellValue for Visual Baisc? jonefer ASP .Net Web Controls 1 05-25-2007 11:07 AM
How to create a baisc CMS in ASP.NET shaleen.chugh@gmail.com ASP .Net 4 05-22-2006 10:15 PM
Visual Baisc or C Chrismkr MCSD 5 01-15-2005 03:05 PM
Moving from Baisc Authentication to Forms Authentication raj mandadi ASP .Net 0 12-22-2003 12:16 AM

Advertisments