Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > textarea

textarea

Yang Li Ke

Hi guys,
Anyone could tell me how I could set up a textarea to be scrolled down to
the last line everytime a user load the page similar to an IRC chat box ?

Thanx a lot
--
Yang

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Yang Li Ke" <(E-Mail Removed)>
writing in news:ne82c.5043$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi guys,
> Anyone could tell me how I could set up a textarea to be scrolled down to
> the last line everytime a user load the page similar to an IRC chat box ?
>
> Thanx a lot

Are you sure you want to do that? You are interfering with the browser's
default behaivor, and could confuse, if not anger, the user.

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.arbpen.com