Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Using css for image for browser problems

Using css for image for browser problems

ree

I have done a layout but when I try to optimize the sliced image. I find
that explorer and Mozilla are displaying the images differently. As Mozilla
is showing it a little brighter.

Is there a way to use CSS to an option to display a different image
depending on the browser?

Is there anyway around this annoying problem

Thanks

SpaceGirl

"ree" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns94A46B83142B5reehotmailcoom@211.29.133.50. ..
> I have done a layout but when I try to optimize the sliced image. I find
> that explorer and Mozilla are displaying the images differently. As

Mozilla
> is showing it a little brighter.
>
> Is there a way to use CSS to an option to display a different image
> depending on the browser?
>
> Is there anyway around this annoying problem
>
> Thanks

No.

You'll need to write a script to do that.

rf

"ree" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns94A46B83142B5reehotmailcoom@211.29.133.50. ..
> I have done a layout but when I try to optimize the sliced image. I find
> that explorer and Mozilla are displaying the images differently. As

Mozilla
> is showing it a little brighter.

I don't believe you

URL?

Cheers
Richard.

ree

> No.
>
> You'll need to write a script to do that.

Script as in what language can it be done in HTML ???