Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: vacation is over

Re: vacation is over

A. Cain

"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looks like I'll be going back to work in a couple of weeks.
> I'll be driving a straight truck for Panther II.

Bullis, given your behavior online and your admitted incompetance and
dangerous actions behind the wheel, do you REALLY want to post who you are
allegedly working for now? Never mind the fact that they have to be
desperate to hire an accident-in-waiting like yourself.

> Then later on this year I'll buy my own truck and make even more money.

You can't even afford to buy milk that's a day old from the local grocer,
Bullis.

> So eat **** and die informant.

Cry some more, pedo.

From: "Richard" <anonymous@127.000>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Subject: vacation is over
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:59:44 -0600

gadfly-x

A. Cain wrote:

> "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Looks like I'll be going back to work in a couple of weeks.
>> I'll be driving a straight truck for Panther II.

> Bullis, given your behavior online and your admitted incompetance and
> dangerous actions behind the wheel, do you REALLY want to post who you are
> allegedly working for now? Never mind the fact that they have to be
> desperate to hire an accident-in-waiting like yourself.
>

>> Then later on this year I'll buy my own truck and make even more money.

> You can't even afford to buy milk that's a day old from the local grocer,
> Bullis.
>

>> So eat **** and die informant.

> Cry some more, pedo.

text02!newsfeeds-atl2!news.usenetserver.com!elnk-atl-nf1!newsfeed.earthlink.
> net!prodigy.com!pln-e!spln!dex!extra.newsguy.com!newsp.newsguy.com!ene ws2
> From: "Richard" <anonymous@127.000>
> Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
> Subject: vacation is over
> Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:59:44 -0600

maybe you two should worry more about whos looking back through the looking
glass, sport
--
Known forces of Evil:
Chas Sockpuppet Army

Iframes, .NET 2, and why I may need a vacation =?Utf-8?B?Q0dX?= ASP .Net 9 03-14-2006 02:11 PM
vacation jona boswell Computer Support 5 09-25-2005 08:48 PM
Leaving a vacation message Counselor Computer Support 3 07-05-2003 04:01 AM
Going On Vacation Counselor Computer Support 4 07-03-2003 10:35 AM

Advertisments