Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Free Editor Recommendation Wanted

Free Editor Recommendation Wanted

Harvey

Can anyone recommend a free HTML editor to do simple eBay listings? I would
like to be able to imbed graphics, perhaps position text and graphics in
various places on a page. Use of different fonts and spell checking is also
important. Thanks...

C.W.

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:54:20 GMT, "Harvey"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a free HTML editor to do simple eBay listings? I would
>like to be able to imbed graphics, perhaps position text and graphics in
>various places on a page. Use of different fonts and spell checking is also
>important. Thanks...

Could try looking at http://www.tucows.com or http://www.cnet.com and
review what download links they share. Some shareware editors are
priced under $50 or lower so you may be interested in looking at the
lower-priced edtiors also.

Never hurts to read the comments shared by people who tried the
product out. Optimistic person that I am - I read through the
negatives first then go to the positive reviews.

What I recommend - you may not like ... opinions of products sometimes
have that tendency. In my early days I liked HTMLpad ... it used to
be free; now I see they charge under $30 for it - but you can try it
out for up to 50 sessions to see if you like it.

SamuŽl van Laere

> On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:54:20 GMT, "Harvey"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Can anyone recommend a free HTML editor to do simple eBay listings?

Notepad or any other simple texteditor will do.

Regards,
SamuŽl

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

"Harvey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> Can anyone recommend a free HTML editor to do simple eBay listings? I

would
> like to be able to imbed graphics, perhaps position text and graphics in
> various places on a page. Use of different fonts and spell checking is

also
> important. Thanks...

1stpage2000 evrsoft.com is a great editor.

--Tina
--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
Problems with your current host?