Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: uploading images by users

Re: uploading images by users

informant

"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> informant wrote:
>

> > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> I want to allow users of my bulletin board to post images to a
> >> dierectory

> > on
> >> my site.
> >> PHPBB doesn't allow this directly.
> >> So you have link to an external site.
> >> If I could get this to be done on my site, then they could just link

> >> my site and make things easier. any ideas on how to do this? For those
> >>of you who are fans of toniarts, www.1-large-world.com/boards Is the

new
> >>home of the toniarts forum....AD free!

> > Does he know you're a Bullis?

> Stay off the board, asshole. Make one post on it, you'll be banned
> permanently.

Big words from an imbecile, Bullis. You don't really think this alliance
with Toniarts is going to survive once word gets out about you, do you
St00pid?

A. Cain

"informant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...

> "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > informant wrote:
> >

> > > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > on

those

> new

> > > Does he know you're a Bullis?

> > Stay off the board, asshole. Make one post on it, you'll be banned
> > permanently.

> Big words from an imbecile, Bullis. You don't really think this alliance
> with Toniarts is going to survive once word gets out about you, do you
> St00pid?

He finally threatened you. I was wondering how long it would take. His own
board at richardbullis.com isn't doing so well either. Every post is
criticising him for his perversion and all he does is shoot himself in the
foot more with each response.