Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Profession Images for Web Design

Profession Images for Web Design

Hi folks,

I've seen in many web sites which uses modified professional images to
enhance the quality of the site and I would like to use similar images for
my own web sites, so my question is, are there any companies or sites that offer a
repository of professional images? Thanks.

Al

Hywel

http://www.google.com/

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://kibo.org.uk/

OO-

"a" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi folks,
>
> I've seen in many web sites which uses modified professional images to
> enhance the quality of the site and I would like to use similar images for
> my own web sites, so my question is, are there any companies or sites that

offer a
> repository of professional images? Thanks.
>
> Al
> --

istockphoto.com

symon

--
symon

Matthias Gutfeldt

a wrote:

> are there any companies or sites that offer a
> repository of professional images?

A quite large but probably not comprehensive list of sites with stock
photos is here: <http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Matthias_Gutfeldt/Bookmarks>

Scroll down to (Free) stock photography.

Matthias

C.W.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:22:03 GMT, symon
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>a wrote:
>>
>> are there any companies or sites that offer a
>> repository of professional images? QUOTE]

[Fixed quoting]
> Try these companies...
>
> http://www.corbis.com/
> http://www.creatas.co.uk/
>
> These sites offer professional Stock images which - if you're clever
> enough with photoshop, can use without watermarks on them have
> phun.

I wouldn't recommend the last line's thought of removing the
watermarks or copyright bits from images used - especially if using
them without permission or using the free copies offered that have
those touches.

Corbis, among others, have been known to enforce their copyrights.
Just best, if unable to supply your own photographs, to use the free
stock images per the terms of the supplier ... if they request the
copyright or watermark to be kept in place then keep it in place or
find a place that has "similar" but without the
copyrights/watermarking as noticeable or present at all.

Whitecrest

In article <c1hkl9$1ij2s5$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>, say-no-to-
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> A quite large but probably not comprehensive list of sites with stock
> photos is here: <http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Matthias_Gutfeldt/Bookmarks>

Excellent list of book marks.

--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com

XP Profession - Pro.msi missing file - Srvc Pack 2 disk not recogn Kim Windows 64bit 1 11-28-2007 05:54 PM
New Profession Fran MCDST 4 09-14-2007 02:16 PM
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession artlists@yahoo.com Digital Photography 2 10-07-2006 06:15 PM
Seeking Profession User's Groups in the LA Area Bill Microsoft Certification 1 02-02-2004 11:38 PM

Advertisments