Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Tree View Menus, looking for opinions

Tree View Menus, looking for opinions

PaoloP

I am in the process to update a site (now framed with a Javascript
treeview menu) in order to obtain a noframes site, I would prefer to
use ASP (or Perl) and have the pages generated on the fly, see for
example:

http://www.visualasp.com/vcdl/treevi...es.asp?style=0

but there are several other examples:

http://www.watson-net.com/free/asp/s_tree.asp
http://www.javaside.com/asp/idx.asp

and perhaps there are much more...
I would appreciate comments and suggestions about:
-browser compatibility
-issues with classification engines (Google, Altavista etc.)
-etc.

thanks in advance,

Paolo

Steve R.

PaoloP wrote in message ...
> Tree View Menus, looking for opinions

Not sure if it's what you're after, but I've always liked this one (not
mine).

http://www.crumplehorn-inn.co.uk