Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Make TR/TD fill remaining vertical space?

Make TR/TD fill remaining vertical space?

M Hedges

Hello,

I'm working on a webpage at http://hedges.org/busolemiss/template/index.html
..

I need for a table cell to fill in the remaining space between some rows
above and a row below, no matter what the window size. I thought this was
possible with a height="*", but it doesn't work.

If you look at the link above, specifically what I want to do is have the
the bottom...
How can I do this?

thanks,
Hedges

Steve R.

M Hedges wrote in message ...
> I'm working on a webpage at

http://hedges.org/busolemiss/template/index.html

Why have you made your website only 650 pixels wide ?

You should design for all browser sizes.

Some good reading for you ...

Design for Any Size:
http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?AnySizeDesign

The Myth of 800x600:
http://www.ddj.com/documents/s=2684/...092/index.html

How Can I Make My Pages Look Good On All Monitors?
http://www.thepattysite.com/window_sizes1.cfm

M Hedges

I made it 650 b/c it is for a school email newsletter and so is restrained
by people's emails... I will check out the links below.

thanks
news:54dXb.3734$(E-Mail Removed)...