Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Need website redesign for touring band

Re: Need website redesign for touring band

opulentrecords

I have decided to begin looking for a skilled pro to aid in th
re-design and development of this site : www.TheBigCreak.com

The band is touring full time and may well end up signed to a labe
soon and therefore we are in need of a new site design that i
consistent with the new album.

Anyone interested may email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Please include several example links for sites you have created as wel
as what your looking for in terms of pay.

We are looking for straight HTML based site with potentially some smal
flash elements added for look/appeal.
We are looking for a band website, so creativity a major issue alon
with functionality.

Great expsoure for the designer.

Thank you

opulentrecord

Daniel Ruscoe

In article <(E-Mail Removed)4designers.com> ,
opulentrecords says...

> I have decided to begin looking for a skilled pro to aid in the
> re-design and development of this site : www.TheBigCreak.com

Aside from the WYSIWYG coding, that site looks really good. Why pay for
a new design?

You could benefit from giving the site a code overhaul and converting it
to CSS, but the design is already great.

--
Daniel Ruscoe
http://www.brakedisc.net

Nik Coughin

Daniel Ruscoe wrote:

> Aside from the WYSIWYG coding, that site looks really good. Why pay
> for a new design?

"we are in need of a new site design that is
consistent with the new album"

Daniel R. Tobias

Daniel Ruscoe wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)4designers.com> ,
> opulentrecords says...
>
>>I have decided to begin looking for a skilled pro to aid in the
>>re-design and development of this site : www.TheBigCreak.com

> Aside from the WYSIWYG coding, that site looks really good. Why pay for
> a new design?

For some definitions of "looks really good"... here's one browser's
rendition of the main page:

[clearpixel] [clearpixel] [clearpixel] [clearpixel] [clearpixel]
[clearpixel] [clearpixel] [clearpixel]
[USEMAP:top.jpg]
[USEMAP:middle.jpg]
[USEMAP:midbot.jpg]
[smleft] [smright]
[jakprints_banner]
[USEMAP:bottom.jpg]

--
== Dan ==

RMS is touring NZ Peter NZ Computing 1 10-02-2009 06:52 AM
Touring New Zealand Joan Digital Photography 10 04-23-2007 09:03 AM
Violin/Viola FAQ: need redesign Perth HTML 8 07-25-2006 11:32 PM
Proposed ruby website redesign (link to mockup by Why) Thursday Ruby 5 01-20-2005 08:03 PM
Website Redesign: Third Column being dropped kayodeok HTML 6 12-28-2003 10:20 PM

Advertisments