Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Converting HTML pages to Word documents

Converting HTML pages to Word documents

Rohit Gupta

Hi,
I have a requirement where a large no. of HTML pages (around 60K) need to be
converted into Word Document in a predefined format/template. In addition to
merely conversion I need that Word docs generated should include some
simple substitution of HTML tags with Word styles (like headers, titles
etc).

I have extensively searched the web for any such existing tools but
any of them didn't fulfilled my requirement. Do we have any such tool?

Thanks in advance!
Rohit Gupta

Toby A Inkster

http://www.openoffice.org/ ?