Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Show the content of the harddisk through a frameset

Show the content of the harddisk through a frameset

Manuel

Hy NG

I would like to show my local content of the hardisk drive D and C in
IE6.
I created a frameset like this:

<frameset rows="50%,50%">
<frame name="Laufwerk C" src="c:\">
<frame name="Laufwerk D" src="d:\">
</frameset>

Is it possible to make the explorer-tree and the bars visible (menu,
symbol and status)?

Thanks,
Manuel