Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > is there coding for "send page by email"..?

is there coding for "send page by email"..?

Eugene

Hello.

I have been getting requests on one of my sites for an easy way to send
pages by email. Since this varies from browser to browser, is there any
"foolproof" way to code in HTML or Javascript to invoke a default email
client to send the page in the body of an email?

thanks for any pointers or resources...

Eugene