Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > form textarea style question...

form textarea style question...

Mel

i have a textarea with 10 rows, i need to only display scrollbars when
needed.
what should i set in my style for input of type textarea to do that ?

thanks,
Mel

Jukka K. Korpela

"Mel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> i have a textarea with 10 rows, i need to only display scrollbars
> when needed.
> what should i set in my style for input of type textarea to do that
> ?

Are you the same entity that just asked this in alt.html.tags?
Consider yourself plonked. BTW, you don't do that in HTML. HTH. HAND.

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/