Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > To readers of this group.....stop replying to "informant"

To readers of this group.....stop replying to "informant"

Richard

Regardless of what he posts, do not reply to his post.
Check the line where the groups are listed.
This means you are playing his game when you reply and do not remove the
other groups.
Not to mention the fact you are also off topic and disrupting that group as
well.

I will deal with informant.

The more people that complain to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) the more they will
listen and act.

picayunish

Richard wrote:

> Regardless of what he posts, do not reply to his post.
> Check the line where the groups are listed.
> This means you are playing his game when you reply and do not remove the
> other groups.
> Not to mention the fact you are also off topic and disrupting that group as
> well.
>
> I will deal with informant.
>
> The more people that complain to (E-Mail Removed) the more they will
> listen and act.

I have already blocked the thread in my newsreader
--
Edwin van der Vaart

JustAnotherGuy

Richard wrote:

> I will deal with informant.

Don't. Just kf him.

Alexander Cain

"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Regardless of what he posts, do not reply to his post.

People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

> Check the line where the groups are listed.
> This means you are playing his game when you reply and do not remove the
> other groups.

What game would that be? Slap the St00pid? Pinch the Pedo?

> Not to mention the fact you are also off topic and disrupting that group

as
> well.

Who the **** are you to dictate what is and is not on topic for Usenet,
st00pid??

You couldn't deal a hand of poker without ****ing it up, Bullis.

> The more people that complain to (E-Mail Removed) the more they will
> listen and act.

DYODW. Oh, wait -- you can't. They think you're an idiot. Poor little
k00k.

picayunish

Alexander Cain wrote:
> "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Regardless of what he posts, do not reply to his post.

> People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

This is enough!
From no cross posting into cross posting.
So there you have it *killfile*
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Jeff Thies

> People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

Just curious. How old are you?

Jeff

Alexander Cain

"picayunish" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Alexander Cain wrote:
> > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>Regardless of what he posts, do not reply to his post.

> > People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

> This is enough!
> From no cross posting into cross posting.
> So there you have it *killfile*
> --

Then you won't see me call you an idiot.

Edwin van der Vaart

"Alexander Cain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<YWVSb.486$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> "picayunish" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Alexander Cain wrote:
> > > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

> > This is enough!
> > From no cross posting into cross posting.
> > So there you have it *killfile*

> Then you won't see me call you an idiot.

Guess again.
I can also read you message in the archives of Google.
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Alexander Cain

"Edwin van der Vaart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> "Alexander Cain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<YWVSb.486$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > "picayunish" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > > This is enough!
> > > From no cross posting into cross posting.
> > > So there you have it *killfile*

> > Then you won't see me call you an idiot.

> Guess again.
> I can also read you message in the archives of Google.
> --
> Edwin van der Vaart

But if you killfiled me, it would be because you didn't want to read my
posts. So why are you bothering to go through Google, hypocrite?