Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT: reseller accounts

OT: reseller accounts

Denise

I'm managing a number of websites; it would be good to consolidate them all.
Support at the webhost most of them are currently hosted with has declined
in the last few months, so I think the time has come to make the move. So,
I'm in the market for a reseller acct or multi-domain account.

Anyway, I've been doing some research, and have some questions:1) can anyone
recommend a reliable, economical reseller host? I need 500MB/disk space &
1GB/bandwidth, & ability to host about a dozen sites -- more would be nice.
Fast support is also important, as is a CPanel for each domain.

2) does anyone have any experiene with Dathorn (www.dathorn.com), e3servers
(www.e3servers.com)? Their plans looked pretty good...but I'd be glad to
have some feedback

any help would be much appreciated!
best,
Denise

Lois

"Denise" asked:
can anyone
: recommend a reliable, economical reseller host? I need 500MB/disk space &
: 1GB/bandwidth, & ability to host about a dozen sites -- more would be
nice.
: Fast support is also important, as is a CPanel for each domain.

www.aussiehosts.com or www.enhancedhost.com (same company with servers in
Australia and the US). I have just a regular account with them, but they
also have reseller accounts, and you'll be amazed at the speed and level of
service -- and their prices. Their reseller packages are at
http://www.enhancedhost.com/resellers_us.php, and details about their
current sale (till Feb. 2) on reseller accounts are at
http://www.aussieforum.com/showthrea...&threadid=3987 (scroll down to
the 3rd & 4th items in the 1st post).

Lois

Denise

news:klZRb.15369$(E-Mail Removed)...

&
> : 1GB/bandwidth, & ability to host about a dozen sites -- more would be
> nice.
> : Fast support is also important, as is a CPanel for each domain.
>
> www.aussiehosts.com or www.enhancedhost.com (same company with servers in
> Australia and the US). I have just a regular account with them, but they
> also have reseller accounts, and you'll be amazed at the speed and level

of
> service -- and their prices. Their reseller packages are at
> http://www.enhancedhost.com/resellers_us.php, and details about their
> current sale (till Feb. 2) on reseller accounts are at
> http://www.aussieforum.com/showthrea...&threadid=3987 (scroll down to
> the 3rd & 4th items in the 1st post).
>
> Lois

Hi Lois,

Thanks for your suggestion. I looked at their website and EnhancedHost looks
terrific. I just wish they offered a CPanel control panel - I'm not too fond
of Plesk ~

Thanks again!
best,
Denise

Lois

Denise:
: > can anyone
: > : recommend a reliable, economical reseller host? I need 500MB/disk
space
: &
: > : 1GB/bandwidth, & ability to host about a dozen sites -- more would be
: > nice.
: > : Fast support is also important, as is a CPanel for each domain.

Lois:
: > www.aussiehosts.com or www.enhancedhost.com <snip>

Denise::
: Thanks for your suggestion. I looked at their website and EnhancedHost
looks
: terrific. I just wish they offered a CPanel control panel - I'm not too
fond
: of Plesk ~

I really like Plesk, esp. Plesk 6. It's better than anything I've used
before, but I've never used CPanel, so I can't compare. Good luck with your
search.

Lois