Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Complete cell as a hyperlink

Complete cell as a hyperlink

djyogi_101

I have a table and I am wanting to make a complete cell a hyperlink, ho
do I do this? Please send the code.....

Thank

djyogi_10

Leif K-Brooks

djyogi_101 wrote:
> I have a table and I am wanting to make a complete cell a hyperlink, how
> do I do this? Please send the code.....

You can't, but you can do something like this:

Get a real newsreader and access this group at news:alt.html.

djyogi_101

It can be done I have seen it somewhere before may, have been
different language though... javascript

djyogi_10