Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > netscape and IE incompatibility problem

netscape and IE incompatibility problem

hannibal

Hi

i have a netscape and IE incompatibility problem.
when i change the text size in netscape everything looks fine and all frames
text size change .
but when i change the text size in IE just one frame change!
can some one help me to debug this problem?
http://w3.uqo.ca/d_info/
thanks

rf

"hannibal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FiGQb.117017$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hi
>
> i have a netscape and IE incompatibility problem.
> when i change the text size in netscape everything looks fine and all

frames
> text size change .
> but when i change the text size in IE just one frame change!
> can some one help me to debug this problem?
> http://w3.uqo.ca/d_info/
> thanks

Don't specify font sizes on pixels or points. Use % or em. IE has a bug that
stops fonts with size in pixels, points being resized.

Cheers
Richard.