Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Search Results Help!!!!

Search Results Help!!!!

rf

"Fieldy72233" <(E-Mail Removed)4designers.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)4designers.com.. .

> Ok here is the scoop. I am new to this, so any help would be appricated.
>

> Here is the scenario... I have support.domain.com, I need the client to
> log into support.domain.com, then be able to search a knowledge base
> from an external site, and make it look like it is our knowledge base.

This is rich. You are posting from a web site that is stealing its contents
from usenet (see below) and you want us to tell you how to steal content
from a third party data base and make it look like your own.

Do you have permission, in writing, from the copyright holders of that third
party database to use their content?

I didn't think so

> Fieldy72233

Do you realize that you are not posting to a webiste forum when you use this
site. They are passing your posts on to the usenet newsgroup
alt.html

alt.html is a publicly available newsgroup. The website you are
using is stealing its content directly from there and pretending that it is
their own. There is no original material at all on the website you are
looking at now. It is all coming directly from usenet.

I suggest you obtain a newsreader and visit us at news:alt.html -
you will get a far better reaction to your question.

If you can not use a newsreader then http://groups.google.com will provide
you web based access into usenet, and they don't lie about the content being
their own.

Cheers
Richard.

Fieldy72233

Ok here is the scoop. I am new to this, so any help would be appricated

Here is the scenario... I have support.domain.com, I need the client t
log into support.domain.com, then be able to search a knowledge bas
from an external site, and make it look like it is our knowledge base
The login information will grant them access to both databases.
simpily want their search results on the 3rd party database to show u
in our webiste.

Any Ideas

Fieldy7223

brucie

in post: <news:(E-Mail Removed)4designers.co m>
Fieldy72233 <(E-Mail Removed)4designers.com> said:

Do you realize that you are not posting to a website forum when you use
this site. They are passing your posts on to the usenet newsgroup
alt.html

alt.html is a publicly available newsgroup. The website you are using is
stealing its content directly from there and pretending that it is
their own. There is no original material at all on the website you are
looking at now. It is all coming directly from usenet.

I suggest you obtain a newsreader and visit us at news:alt.html -
you will get a far better reaction to your question.

If you can not use a newsreader then http://groups.google.com will
provide you web based access into usenet, and they don't lie about the
content being their own.

rf 2004

--
brucie - i usenet nude