Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > help: Free web site - which do you recommend?

help: Free web site - which do you recommend?

_

I know this is off the topic of this ng, but, I think I would ask the pros on
this subject matter. So, here it is, or as above in the subject: Which free
web site server do you recommend.

I used to have few web sites on geocities and hotmail e-mail accts but they
are all gone after few weeks of unuse

TIA.

Peter.

Michael Wilcox

www.t35.com

> I used to have few web sites on geocities and hotmail e-mail accts
> but they are all gone after few weeks of unuse

That's common with almost all hosting companies. Don't waste their
bandwidth.
--
Michael Wilcox
mjwilco at yahoo dot com