Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > table vs css

table vs css

Whitecrest

Hey here is a good link for everyone doing column stuff with tables.

http://glish.com/css/

--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com

Andrew

sweetness

"Whitecrest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hey here is a good link for everyone doing column stuff with tables.
>
> http://glish.com/css/
>
> --
> Whitecrest Entertainment
> www.whitecrestent.com

jake

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Whitecrest
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Hey here is a good link for everyone doing column stuff with tables.
>
>http://glish.com/css/

Some are OK, but some fall apart fairly quickly once you reduce the
width of the browser window (on IE, anyway).

--
Jake

Whitecrest

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Whitecrest
> <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
> >Hey here is a good link for everyone doing column stuff with tables.
> >http://glish.com/css/

> Some are OK, but some fall apart fairly quickly once you reduce the
> width of the browser window (on IE, anyway).

I think they say that in the text somewhere. It is a place to start.

--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com