Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Forcing text under a Z box to move over

Forcing text under a Z box to move over

Larry

I have a site at http://66.205.105.78/index.htm that I am working on. I have
a mainbox for all the text and a small box 1/3 the way down on the left that
straddles the left border of the mainbox. I want the text under that box to
shift over so it can be read. I can change the left margin but would rather
use anothe method. Perhaps some combo of float or clear. Any help will be
appreciated.
Larry