Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > css , body, table & printing

css , body, table & printing

I am having trouble printing multi-page reports.
My reports consist of many database rows constructed inside of a table.
But, I have unclean page breaks & hacked up table rows (with background
colors) at the end of each page.
Is

body { margin-bottom: 2in}

not sufficient ? Evidently.

Should I be playing with margins on the <tr>s instead ?

Thanks.
IE6

<xyzzy> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am having trouble printing multi-page reports.
> My reports consist of many database rows constructed inside of a table.
> But, I have unclean page breaks & hacked up table rows (with background
> colors) at the end of each page.
> Is
>
> body { margin-bottom: 2in}
>
> not sufficient ? Evidently.
>
> Should I be playing with margins on the <tr>s instead ?
>
> Thanks.
> IE6

Never mind, I found my own answer.

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=PrintStylesheets