Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > select onclick

select onclick

Chris Morris

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Hywel Jenkins) writes:
> Leif K-Brooks <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > $HTTP_POST_VARS is still set in every current version of PHP, it's just
> > deprecated. That can't be the problem.

Though $HTTP_POST_VARS isn't superglobal and $_POST is, which can
cause problems.

> Is it populated if REGISTER_GLOBALS is off?

Yes, that just stops $foo being set to $_REQUEST['foo']

--
Chris

Hywel Jenkins

says...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Hywel Jenkins) writes:
> > Leif K-Brooks <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > > $HTTP_POST_VARS is still set in every current version of PHP, it's just
> > > deprecated. That can't be the problem.

> Though $HTTP_POST_VARS isn't superglobal and $_POST is, which can
> cause problems.
>
> > Is it populated if REGISTER_GLOBALS is off?

> Yes, that just stops $foo being set to $_REQUEST['foo']

Of course - I was having a blonde moment.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/