Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Sort of works right now

Sort of works right now

Richard

http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/

To make it work right in mozilla, I changed the "float:left" to
"float:right".
With "left", text was over the images and below the one it should have been
with.
Still have a minor overlapping problem to work on.

Sorry if I disturbed anyone while changing the page.