Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Problem with background image

Problem with background image

Mike Mella

On this page:

http://www.teamworksmedia.com/mediarelations/index.htm

....the shadow image along the sides
(http://www.teamworksmedia.com/assets...bordertile.jpg) extends
right to the bottom of the page, without displaying scrollbars, even if
the user's screen resolution allows for all the content to be displayed
at once.

I would like to know the most efficient way of achieving this effect.

I currently have it set up so that the shadows are small images that
repeat as the background of the table cells on either side of the main
cell. But whenever I try it, I either get scrollbars, or the shadows
end before reaching the bottom of the page.

Hope I make myself clear.
Thanks.
--Mella

brucie

in post <news:cnuJb.19016$(E-Mail Removed) m>
Mike Mella said:

> http://www.teamworksmedia.com/mediarelations/index.htm
> I currently have it set up so that the shadows are small images that
> repeat as the background of the table cells on either side of the main
> cell. But whenever I try it, I either get scrollbars, or the shadows
> end before reaching the bottom of the page.

http://moreshit.bruciesusenetshit.in...nd-thingy.html

background image:
http://moreshit.bruciesusenetshit.info/background01.png

--