Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Submit button

Submit button

Fat Bloke

An example of what usenet *should* be, and not the too-often
self-aggrandizing platform it has become.

This post did not necessarily reflect my opinions. So there.

Sent from within Forte's Agent.

Pull the pins out to reply direct.

PeterMcC

Fat Bloke wrote:
> An example of what usenet *should* be, and not the too-often
> self-aggrandizing platform it has become.
>
> This post did not necessarily reflect my opinions. So there.
>
> Sent from within Forte's Agent.
>
> Pull the pins out to reply direct.

Eh?

--