Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > on submit, select all

on submit, select all

Ike

I have a form I am Posting. On that form, I have a selection list,
selectedList....wherein I want to make all the items that are within that
lest be selected, automatically, when the submit button is hit.

Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Ike

brucie

in post <news:7khIb.15371$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net>
Ike said:

> I have a form I am Posting. On that form, I have a selection list,
> selectedList....wherein I want to make all the items that are within that
> lest be selected, automatically, when the submit button is hit.

then what is the point of having the list?

--
brucie
31/December/2003 07:46:17 am kilo

William Tasso

Ike wrote:
> I have a form I am Posting. On that form, I have a selection list,
> selectedList....wherein I want to make all the items that are within
> that lest be selected, automatically, when the submit button is hit.
>
> Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Ike

What is it you really want to achieve?

--
William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com