Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Sorry

Sorry

MaryJo

I just really need a answer for that question

William Tasso

MaryJo wrote:
> I just really need a answer for that question

yes

--
William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com

Nick Theodorakis

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:44:30 +0200, "MaryJo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I just really need a answer for that question

42

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis
nicholas_theodorakis [at] urmc [dot] rochester [dot] edu

PeterMcC

William Tasso wrote:
> MaryJo wrote:
>> I just really need a answer for that question

> yes

I'm sorry but that's rubbish, William. It's only "yes" under specific
circumstances that can't be guaranteed at the client end of the process. At
best, you'd have to say "maybe".

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

William Tasso

PeterMcC wrote:
> William Tasso wrote:
>> MaryJo wrote:
>>> I just really need a answer for that question

>> yes

> I'm sorry but that's rubbish, William. It's only "yes" under specific
> circumstances that can't be guaranteed at the client end of the
> process. At best, you'd have to say "maybe".

What can I say? I was cold, tired and lonely. A long way from home,
needing comfort and the bars were shut.

Toodle-pip
--
William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com