Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Values and Forms ???

Values and Forms ???

MaryJo

I need a value returned from a form does anyone know how to do that ???

<input type="hidden" name="DEFN" value="">

I need this value above populated with a value (Company Name - that I click
on) in my form.

Please help

Kind Regards
MJ

brucie

in post <news:bspea6$evg7d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
MaryJo said:

> I need a value returned from a form

so you've been saying all over the place

Crosspost, don't multipost

brucie
30/December/2003 12:40:40 am kilo

West

"MaryJo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bspea6$evg7d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I need a value returned from a form does anyone know how to do that ???
>
> <input type="hidden" name="DEFN" value="">
>
> I need this value above populated with a value (Company Name - that I

click
> on) in my form.
>
> Please help
>
> Kind Regards
> MJ

Forms can be heartache until you get used to them!
....then they are a piece of cake!!
Here is a tutorial I find helpful as a reference point :-
http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/knowledge/form-mail.html

Google searches will give others to you