Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > New directory of hosts and registrars

New directory of hosts and registrars

RepAlciere

Greetings:

I launched a new website at

http://web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-directory.com/

If you have a favortie web hosting company (Free web hosting, or paid) or a
favorite domain registrar that isn't listed yet (perhaps a reseller.) please
let me know.
at:

Davmagic .Com

>From: (E-Mail Removed) (RepAlciere)
>Greetings:
>I launched a new website at
>http://web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-d
>rectory.com/
>If you have a favortie web hosting
>company (Free web hosting, or paid) or a
>favorite domain registrar that isn't listed
>yet (perhaps a reseller.) please let me
>know.

Please take the link "host" at the bottom of my Frontpage, and add it to
your list: http://davmagic.com

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Greetings:
>
> I launched a new website at
>
> http://web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-directory.com/

That's a very memorable domain. Excellent.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

RepAlciere

>> http://web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-directory.com/
>
>That's a very memorable domain. Excellent.

I hate it when I go to a site, hoping to find something on a topic, and find
it's a list of lnks, which are also sites listing links. Looking dor dating
/internet bride sites is like that. So I included the word "directory" in the
domain name.

Richard

RepAlciere wrote:

>>> http://web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-directory.com/

>>That's a very memorable domain. Excellent.
>>

> I hate it when I go to a site, hoping to find something on a topic, and
> find it's a list of lnks, which are also sites listing links. Looking dor
> dating /internet bride sites is like that. So I included the word
> "directory" in the domain name.

And whaddaya know, it's a site that contains a list of links.
funny you should mention internet brides, they are on your list.

RepAlciere

The domain name, web-hosting-and-domain-registrars.com would imply that it's a
site through which to host your site and register domains.

The domain name, web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-directory.com tells it like
it is.

And there are no links to other web hosting and domain registrar directories,
although I might add them later, but on a links page.

There are too many directories and not enough content on the net, because we
amateurs can build directories better than we can provide real content.