Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How to display HTML page in a table cell

How to display HTML page in a table cell

Sturny Gerard

Hello,

I would like to manage something like an index in
a web page based on a table. In one cell I would like
to display a HTML page. Is there an easy way to do
that ?

Regards

Steve R.

Sturny Gerard wrote in message ...
> I would like to manage something like an index in
> a web page based on a table. In one cell I would like
> to display a HTML page. Is there an easy way to do
> that ?

Do you mean an iframe?

Do you have any examples of URLs where you've seen this performed, so we
know *exactly* what you mean.

David Dorward

Uh Oh. http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

> In one cell I would like to display a HTML page. Is
> there an easy way to do that ?

Yes... but it has side effects that you probably don't want.

Just do what 99% of the web does - duplicate the shared content (presumably
a navigation list) on each page.

http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Incl...ile_in_another

--
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>