Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > online IE viewer?

online IE viewer?

Anyone know if there is an online viewer
to show me what my pages look like in IE?

I'm coming up with nothing on Google searches
like:
online viewer ("IE" | "Internet Explorer" | Explorer)
--
Cheers, m

kayodeok

m <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:f83Hb.7582$lo3.5704
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

http://www.browsercam.com/

--
Kayode Okeyode
http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

brucie

in post <news:f83Hb.7582$(E-Mail Removed) link.net>
m said:

> Anyone know if there is an online viewer to show me what my pages look
> like in IE?

any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
totally false and misleading.

--
brucie
27/December/2003 09:09:00 am kilo

Bob

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:09:36 +1000, brucie
<****@bruciesusenetshit.info> wrote:

>any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
>appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
>totally false and misleading.

And any site that has "click here" even once on a web page is not
to be trusted.

Leif K-Brooks

Bob wrote:
> And any site that has "click here" even once on a web page is not
> to be trusted.

Hey, you just made every Usenet archive untrustworthy.

DU

brucie wrote:

> in post <news:f83Hb.7582$(E-Mail Removed) link.net>
> m said:
>

>>Anyone know if there is an online viewer to show me what my pages look
>>like in IE?

> any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
> appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
> totally false and misleading.

Does your comment applies to:
http://kcapture.eadz.co.nz/
and
http://www.danvine.com/capture/

DU

brucie

in post <news:bsihee$1il$(E-Mail Removed)>
DU said:

>> any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
>> appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
>> totally false and misleading.

> Does your comment applies to:
> http://kcapture.eadz.co.nz/

yes

> and
> http://www.danvine.com/capture/

yes

--
brucie
27/December/2003 10:03:41 am kilo

Michael Wilcox

brucie <****@bruciesusenetshit.info> wrote:
>> and
>> http://www.danvine.com/capture/

> yes

Please tell me you're kidding. A screenshot from a browser that's *actually*
displaying the page *doesn't* show how it'll look in that browser?
--
Michael Wilcox
mjwilco at yahoo dot com

Richard

m wrote:

> Anyone know if there is an online viewer
> to show me what my pages look like in IE?

> I'm coming up with nothing on Google searches
> like:
> online viewer ("IE" | "Internet Explorer" | Explorer)
> --
> Cheers, m

What's wrong with just downloading the free IE?

Richard

DU wrote:

> brucie wrote:

>> in post <news:f83Hb.7582$(E-Mail Removed) link.net>
>> m said:
>>

>>>Anyone know if there is an online viewer to show me what my pages look
>>>like in IE?

>> any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
>> appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
>> totally false and misleading.
>>

> Does your comment applies to:
> http://kcapture.eadz.co.nz/

Nice and quick response.

> and
> http://www.danvine.com/capture/

Slow. Requires you to wait who knows how long to see it.
My test showed 47 in queue at the present time.
Why? I'm not waiting around that long.