Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT: Where does explorer put remembered usernames and passwords???

OT: Where does explorer put remembered usernames and passwords???

Titus A Ducksass

I need to delete my web usernames and passwords (sites that remember
you) from explorer before I give my computer to another user and
cannot for the life of me find where they are.

I have deleted all cookies, emptied the cache, searched the registry
but they are still there when I next go the sites.

kayodeok

Titus A Ducksass <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I need to delete my web usernames and passwords (sites that
> remember you) from explorer before I give my computer to
> another user and cannot for the life of me find where they are.
>
> I have deleted all cookies, emptied the cache, searched the
> registry but they are still there when I next go the sites.

Internet Explorer Options >> Content Tab >> Auto Complete...

I don't really use to surf so I cannot confirm but that's where they
should be anyway.

--
Kayode Okeyode
http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

Titus A Ducksass

On 25 Dec 2003 09:30:15 GMT, kayodeok <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Internet Explorer Options >> Content Tab >> Auto Complete...
>
>I don't really use to surf so I cannot confirm but that's where they
>should be anyway.

Thanks, that did the trick.

brucie

in post <news:(E-Mail Removed) >
Titus A Ducksass said:

> I need to delete my web usernames and passwords (sites that remember
> you) from explorer before I give my computer to another user

i would do a few low level formats and reinstall

--
brucie
26/December/2003 06:58:05 am kilo