Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Layout templates?

Layout templates?

Steve

Anyone know of a source for basic webpage layout templates? I'm
looking for some fairly standard formats....

Thanks,

Steve

David Dorward

http://dorward.me.uk/www/css/#templates

--
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know of a source for basic webpage layout templates? I'm
> looking for some fairly standard formats....

We have a zip file of 40 free templates. While they aren't anything that I
would use as/is...some of them are certainly a good foundation to build on.

We are also going to be adding about 200 more, after Christmas.

--Tina
--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com
20% Discount Code: newsgroup

Steve

Wow, lots of great resources at these sites; thanks Tina and David.

Steve