Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Layout

Layout

Mitja

Hi,
I'd like to get four divs aligned in the way that's shown at
http://www.oktaeder.com/test/splashtest.html
It shows up the way I want it to in my IE6: a steady central composition.

The problem is, http://www.oktaeder.com/test/splash.html (uses
http://www.oktaeder.com/test/splash.css) does NOT display this way - the
width of the left and the right column are not the same (again, IE6).

I know about splah pages being considered an unnecessary hinderance and
using tables for layout is a true blasphemy, but there goes. I'm not all
that handy with DIVs and I'd be really thankful for either a hint regarding
the existing layout using tables or a completely new aproach with divs only.

Mitja