Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Developer's needed fin SF Bay Area, for Embedded HTML/WML programming

Developer's needed fin SF Bay Area, for Embedded HTML/WML programming

Morgan Strickland

Opinionmeter, Inc. is launching a new product (see
www.opinionmeter.com) and is looking for a developer with Embedded
HTML experinence for small screen devices. The screen size is 128x64
monchrome. We are looking for assistance with screen formatting and
user interface. Experience with WML, WAP, XML necessary. The project
started with HTML (static screen), but changed when we introduced WML
to handle variables like "sbumit" ("hot keys").

Please contact Morgan Strickland by email only:

Thank you,
Morgan Strickland
Opinionmeter, Inc.