Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > upload image (out of topic)

upload image (out of topic)

steve

Sorry for the out of topic question but it is being bagging me for a
long time

How do I setup a ftp program (cuteFTP) when uploading images not to
upload the Thumbs.db file

Thanks

brucie

in post <news:bs033e$2nt$(E-Mail Removed)>

http://cuteftp.com/support/

--
brucie
20/December/2003 10:39:09 am kilo

SamuŽl ML Lison

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 01:58:18 +0200, steve wrote the following message
<bs033e$2nt$(E-Mail Removed)>:

<snip>
>How do I setup a ftp program (cuteFTP) when uploading images not to
>upload the Thumbs.db file

Don't select the Thumbs.db to upload? I am assuming that you are
selecting a whole *folder* to upload to your server. Instead of
selecting the folder, try selecting all the images inside that folder,
then hold down your CTRL key and left click once on the Thumbs.db file
to deselect that file for sending - then try sending.

Kind Regards,
SamuŽl ML Lison