Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Host Recomendations

Host Recomendations

Matt Fulford

Can anyone recommend a fairly cheap UK host that has ASP and multiple FTP
accounts with different permissions?

Thanks

Davmagic .Com

>From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Matt*Fulford)
>Can anyone recommend a fairly cheap UK
>host that has ASP and multiple FTP
>accounts with different permissions?

Try the link for "host" at the bottom of my front page... they have all
of that and more... http://www.davmagic.com

William Tasso

Davmagic .Com wrote:
>> From: (E-Mail Removed) (Matt Fulford)
>> Can anyone recommend a fairly cheap UK
>> host that has ASP and multiple FTP
>> accounts with different permissions?

> Try the link for "host" at the bottom of my front page... they have
> all of that and more... http://www.davmagic.com

except they're not UK based and they don't advertise multiple FTP accounts
or ASP.

--
William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com