Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > multiple drop down menus

multiple drop down menus

Leslie

What's the simplest way to put multiple drop down menus on one page?

I'd prefer to stay away from javascript if possible.

Thanks!

Leslie
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."

Toby A Inkster

http://devedge.netscape.com/

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Hywel Jenkins

Leslie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> What's the simplest way to put multiple drop down menus on one page?
>
> I'd prefer to stay away from javascript if possible.

<form> and <select> elements, and a server-side process to handle them.

--
Hywel