Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > generating graphs from table

generating graphs from table

Ike

I'm wondering if someone here could possibly direct me somehow. I am
generating a table of values in an html page, and would like to possibly
convert those values into graphic representations - line charts, bar charts,
etc.

Does anyone have any idea where I might look for doing this (javascript, or
php, or some other means?)

Thanks, Ike

Ike may have written:

> I'm wondering if someone here could possibly direct me somehow. I am
> generating a table of values in an html page, and would like to possibly
> convert those values into graphic representations - line charts, bar
> charts, etc.
>
> Does anyone have any idea where I might look for doing this (javascript,
> or php, or some other means?)
>
> Thanks, Ike

GD::Graph with Perl.
--
Cheers, m http://www.mbstevens.com

Disco Octopus

Ike wrote:
> I'm wondering if someone here could possibly direct me somehow. I am
> generating a table of values in an html page, and would like to
> possibly convert those values into graphic representations - line
> charts, bar charts, etc.
>
> Does anyone have any idea where I might look for doing this
> (javascript, or php, or some other means?)
>
> Thanks, Ike

for PHP JPGraph is awesome. Once you get really into this product, you will
find it an absolute ripsnorter.
http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/

its got a good forum too....
http://jpgraph.fan-atics.com/

Nico Schuyt

Disco Octopus wrote:
> for PHP JPGraph is awesome. Once you get really into this product,
> you will find it an absolute ripsnorter.
> http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/
> its got a good forum too....
> http://jpgraph.fan-atics.com/

Great advice! Thanks.