Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > IIS and XP Profesional

IIS and XP Profesional

Otuatail

Can anyone help here.
I have XP Profesional on a stand alone system. And
Microsoft Studio running Internet Developer.
I have Added IIS to the Operating system. But Do I need to run this service
and if so How.

TIA Paul.

Whitecrest

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Can anyone help here.
> I have XP Profesional on a stand alone system. And
> Microsoft Studio running Internet Developer.
> I have Added IIS to the Operating system. But Do I need to run this service
> and if so How.

If you want to debug, and run server scripting on your system, then yes
you need it. All you need to do is install it and it should run as a
service.

You should be able to turn it on and off via Admin tools off the start
menu

--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com