Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Example

Example

news frontiernet.net

Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea

http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

Am I doing something wrog?

Hywel Jenkins

In article <Uytzb.348$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
>
> http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/
>
> Am I doing something wrog?

What idea - your "dodgy mark-up idea"?

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

William Tasso

news frontiernet.net wrote:
> Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
>
> http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

ahhh - so it is.

> Am I doing something wrog?

type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?

;o)

--
William Tasso

news frontiernet.net

"William Tasso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bqlq68$23qocd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> news frontiernet.net wrote:
> > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
> >
> > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

> ahhh - so it is.
>
> > Am I doing something wrog?

> type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?
>
> ;o)
>
> --
> William Tasso

This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

rf

"news frontiernet.net" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QOvzb.862$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "William Tasso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bqlq68$23qocd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > news frontiernet.net wrote:
> > > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
> > >
> > > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

> > ahhh - so it is.
> >
> > > Am I doing something wrog?

> > type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?
> >
> > ;o)
> >
> > --
> > William Tasso
> >

> This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

The twelfth of February? That's a long time ago. I think the thread has
expired from my server

Cheers
Richard.

Hywel Jenkins

In article <QOvzb.862$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...

> "William Tasso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bqlq68$23qocd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > news frontiernet.net wrote:
> > > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
> > >
> > > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

> > ahhh - so it is.
> >
> > > Am I doing something wrog?

> > type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?
> >

> This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

Then either continue that thread or make your new post more meaningful.
How do you know who read your last post, or even who's news server
carried the message?

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/mfaq.php

Question about 2 bit counter example. Skybuck Flying VHDL 3 08-03-2005 03:00 PM
Installer example in northwind or duwamish7? Bright ASP .Net 1 07-18-2005 05:50 PM
Shift register example? bob VHDL 1 02-18-2005 07:34 PM
'example.com' == 'example.com.' => false... is this intended? Sam Roberts Ruby 15 02-07-2005 04:36 PM
example designs for Xilinx System Generator ? Timo Dammes VHDL 2 06-11-2004 04:45 PM

Advertisments