Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How do I cut down a DIV's width?

How do I cut down a DIV's width?

brucie

in post <news:(E-Mail Removed) m>

>>> Try this with the above menu:

>>i cant, i upgraded to IE6 over 2 years go

> So you can't reproduce it in IE6, or you didn't try?

cant reproduce

> If you can't reproduce it, then that's good to know it's been fixed.

it may not be a bug, it could just be IE5.5s way of indicating that that
link still has focus. what happens when you drag the link off the page
to another location? does it remain black after the link has been
written to the new location?

--
brucie
04/December/2003 04:11:25 pm kilo