Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS and rounded corners

CSS and rounded corners

Fluxcore

I have been using CSS for a while now. Problem is everything looks so
boxy and square. I want to make a box, with text in it, but have the
corners rounded, all four of them. I can do this with a few images and
tables very easy, but am drawing a mental block on how to do this with
CSS. Can anyone point me in the direction of a nice tutorial or show me
how to do it? Thanks in advance.

brucie

in post <news:(E-Mail Removed)>

http://www.albin.net/CSS/roundedCorners/
http://www.webweaver.org/dan/css/corners/
http://www.guyfisher.com/builder/workshop/css/corners/

--
brucie
03/December/2003 09:22:17 am kilo

Richard

brucie! wrote:

> in post <news:(E-Mail Removed)>
> Fluxcore said:

>> I have been using CSS for a while now. Problem is everything looks so
>> boxy and square. I want to make a box, with text in it, but have the
>> corners rounded, all four of them.

> http://www.albin.net/CSS/roundedCorners/

Does not use images. Coding extremely complicated.

> http://www.webweaver.org/dan/css/corners/

Account disabled.

> http://www.guyfisher.com/builder/workshop/css/corners/

Uses images.