Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > space between images in table

space between images in table

Frederik Himpe

Hi,

I 'm having a problem with the page on
http://memogids.all2all.org/gg4/search_gg4_new.php

For some reason, several browsers (of which Mozilla, and also IE IIRC,
but not Opera nor Konqueror) show some space between the top border of the
box, and the left and right borders. Notice this does not happen with the
down side border. How can I join the border images in a fluent way, so the
space disappears?

Thanks,
Frederik

--
Running Mandrake Linux 9.2

brucie

in post <news(E-Mail Removed) lid>
Frederik Himpe said:

> I 'm having a problem with the page on
> http://memogids.all2all.org/gg4/search_gg4_new.php
>
> For some reason, several browsers (of which Mozilla, and also IE IIRC,
> but not Opera nor Konqueror) show some space between the top border of the
> box, and the left and right borders.

possibly: http://devedge.netscape.com/viewsource/2002/img-table/

and fix your errors
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...ch_gg4_new.php